YOUR DOG'S HOME AWAY FROM HOME
- Reduce boredom - Less barking and chewing - Stimulating activities keep your dog occupied
- Exercise keeps your pup healthy and burns off excess energy
- Supervision and interaction by day care attendants increases safety
- Develop socialization skills through pack interaction, non-aggressive activities, and human interaction
- Reinforcement of basic manners
Trained & Certified Staff
We are Pet CPR & First Aid Certified! Although we hold our pack to high standards through ongoing temperament assessments, 'dogs will be dogs.' Our skill standards exceed those of the competition. After all, your pet is our family!
Day care attendants are also certified in Pack Management by a leading trainer.
Cleanliness is Key
Our strict '3 second rule' when it comes to cleaning pee 'n' poo keeps our play areas safer and healthier. Effortful cleanliness reduces transmission of bacteria.
Furthermore, the implementation of 'pure air' ionization technology in each zone adds extra layers of sanitation by destroying air-borne contaminants, odors, mold, bacteria, and viruses.
We clean with veterinary-standard germicidal and virucidal disinfectants.
Health & Wellness
Our day care welcomes dogs 35 lbs and under with updated vaccinations on file to ensure pack-wide inoculation. For behavioral and safety reasons, all dogs over 8 months of age must be spayed/neutered.
Socialized, exercised dogs are happy family members!
We help our clients by providing care that promotes well being. Our clients will tell you that their dogs are better adjusted with regular visits to our day care. Enjoy a complimentary day to find out how beneficial it can be for your well-being, too!